FULL PRICE: £1300.00
A FULL KIT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE - please note an LED lamp is not included in the kit but one will be made available for you to use on the day of training.
PRE-REQUISITES: None - this course is aimed at complete beginners that do not hold any form of previous nail qualifications.
DURATION: 6 days (set out over a number of weeks)
LOCATION: Lauren Mcbride Training Academy @ Get Nailed! Bournemouth
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Full Pro Manicure Diploma
- Full Pro Gel polish Diploma
- Full Pro Acrylic Enhancements Diploma
- Full Pro Sculpting Diploma
- Full Pro Skills Building Diploma
- Basic Nail Art Designs
- Full Pro Acrylic Design Diploma
- Health and hygiene standards related to all aspects of the treatment.
- Laws & Regulations
- Professional ethics
(please refer to each course individually to get insight as to what each diploma entails)
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- High standard of practical training.
- Fun learning experience.
- No previous industry experience needed.
- Support from the Academy throughout the course and throughout your nail career.
- Accredited certification allowing you to practice professionally.
- Multi award winning educator delivering your training.
- Comprehensive course manuals that you can keep for further reference.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE PRACTICAL TRAINING DAY?
- Your training manual.
- Your model on required days (this will be confirmed on booking)
COURSE THEORY AND PRACTICAL
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training.
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. The student will be assessed by the educator. If the educator believes the student is competent, an accredited certificate will be awarded in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
If you would like to enroll on this course, all you have to do is:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course.
- Once you have confirmed the course via email, we will discuss further the dates and times that are best suited.
Please make sure that you have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of Lauren McBride Training Academy before enrolling on a course.
- Please be aware that you will need to bring a model with you to the training. Models must be over the age of 16 and are required to have completed a client consultation card and Covid19 consultation prior to attending the academy.
- Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 students, this enables Lauren to pay individual attention to all students and enhance your learning experience throughout the course.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE COURSE?
Once you have completed your course you will be a fully accredited practitioner in the area that has been studied in the duration of the course. This will enable you to gain insurance and perform treatments on the public. We would suggest that you gain as much experience and practice as possible, as this will enable you to build your confidence in the treatments that you are able to offer.
As an academy we provide ongoing support throughout your career, not just at the point of learning. This element to training with us is something that we are immensely proud to be able to offer, via Facebook groups and online learning. We want you to be the best version of yourself that you can possibly be! You will most certainly not be left to fend for yourself and we will hold your hand for as long as you need throughout your learning experience and nail journey!