FULL PRICE: £220.00
KIT INCLUDED - provided by Crystal Parade - this kit does not include your LED lamp, but one will be provided for you on the day.
PRE-REQUISITES: This course requires you to be a qualified nail tech in either enhancements or gel polish.
DURATION: 2 day (practical)
LOCATION: Lauren Mcbride Training Academy @ Get Nailed! Bournemouth
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Crystal Education (understanding of different shapes and sizes and brands)
- Crystal Application - different design sets and how to create them
- Flat design and 3D / 4D Designs
- Application products - what is best to use for the longevity of your crystals
- Price points for crystal designs
- Aftercare advice.
- Health and hygiene standards related to all aspects of the treatment.
- Laws & Regulations
- Professional ethics
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US:
- High standard of practical training.
- Fun learning experience.
- Support from the Academy throughout the course and throughout your nail career.
- Multi award winning educator delivering your training.
- Comprehensive course manuals that you can keep for further reference.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE PRACTICAL TRAINING DAY?
Everything you need for this course is provided. This includes:
- Crystal Kit (included in the price)
- Theory manual
COURSE THEORY AND PRACTICAL
The Theory element of this course will be delivered in person on the day of training alongside the practical element of the course.
Once the student has satisfied the pass standard for this course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
If you would like to enroll on this course, all you have to do is:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course.
- Once you have confirmed the course via email, we will discuss further the dates and times that are best suited.
Please make sure that you have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of Lauren McBride Training Academy before enrolling on a course.
- Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 students, this enables Lauren to pay individual attention to all students and enhance your learning experience throughout the course.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE COURSE?
As an academy we provide ongoing support throughout your career, not just at the point of learning. This element to training with us is something that we are immensely proud to be able to offer, via Facebook groups and online learning. We want you to be the best version of yourself that you can possibly be! You will most certainly not be left to fend for yourself and we will hold your hand for as long as you need throughout your learning experience and nail journey!