- Glass Slipper 30ml
- Bare Necessities 30ml
- Snow White 30ml
- Halo 30ml
- Cover Girl 30ml
- Trinity (3 in 1 solution) 200ml
- Mr Bond (Acid Free Bonder) 15 ml
- Round Gel Brush
- Square Gel Brush
The gel that everybody has been asking for!
The perfect formula of the Get Nailed by Lauren McBride WowGel is self-leveling, provides perfect adhesion, and the high plasticity guarantees durability and prevents lifting and fractures.
WowGel Bare Necessities is a highly pigmented semi translucent warm pink gel. Perfect for enhancing the natural pink of the natural nail plate as a natural nail overlay, or to create a natural Baby Boomer when used with WowGel Halo.
WowGel Bare Necessities can also be used as a thin layer on the natural nail plate, under the Get Nailed by Lauren McBride Gel Polish system as a builder gel, to create strong natural nails, without the weight of an enhancement or the use of Acrylic.
WowGel can be filed with ease to create a smooth and consistent structure prior to gel polish application, or it can be buffed to a high shine depending on the desired look.
Benefits of using WowGel:
- One Phase Gel
- Formulated with fiberglass – enhances strength
- Strength of Acrylics
- High Level of Adhesion
- Can be used as a natural nail overlay
- Can be used for sculpting
- Files with ease.
- Low exothermic reaction
- Medium / thick viscosity – aids ease of application
- Hema Free
- Cruelty Free
- 60 second LED cure
- 2 min UV cure
WowGel is available in 30ml pots which means you will have full control of the amount of product you are using, as well as controlling product wastage. For best results we recommended to use either the Get Nailed by Lauren McBride Gel Round or the Gel Square brush for application. We also recommend using the Get Nailed by Lauren McBride Curing Lamp on either a 60 second cure or a 90 second low and slow cure, to ensure a safe and complete cure.
WowGel Glass Slipper can also be used to create a base layer of gel under any gel enhancement to create a strong adhesion to problematic natural nails that are prone to lifting.
**Trinity (3 in 1 Solution)**
The Get Nailed by Lauren McBride Trinity Solution has been developed to make your life as a nail tech easy! Why have several solutions when you can have the one?!
3 jobs, one solution!
- Trinity can be used to cleanse the Natural Nail Plate prior to the application of gel or acrylic products.
- Trinity will remove any residue (dust, impurities, oils) from the Natural Nail Plate to provide the perfect base to apply gel or acrylic product.
- Trinity has been developed in order to fully dehydrate the natural nail plate temporarily to provide a clean, oils free surface to apply product.
- Helps to prevent lifting of product.
- Increases longevity of nail services.
- Fully decontaminates the surface of the nail for increased adhesion.
- Trinity will remove the inhibition layer to any gel product with ease, revealing a high gloss shine from your topcoat or gel enhancement.
**Mr Bond (Acid Free Bonder)**
The name is Bond...Mr Bond! Mr Bond will prepare the Natural Nail Plate for any enhancement or gel polish application. Without the need for Acid (which can be harmful and damaging to the nail and the surrounding skin, Mr Bond will temporarily dehydrate as well as prepare a 'sticky' layer on the surface of the nail plate to aid adhesion of your product.
Mr Bond is perfect for clients that are prone to lifting, chipping and that have naturally oily nail plates.
Mr Bond is a nice guy too...he is hypoallergenic and is cruelty free!